The Auto Finance Summit continues to build out its speaker faculty, with three new additions: Jon Seward, Kevin Borgmann, and Don Goin.
Seward, deputy chief in the Housing and Civil Enforcement Section of the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, will participate in a session about staying compliant amid rising regulatory demands. Seward ― along with Dan Earles, national manager of enterprise compliance for Toyota Financial Services, and Mike Logozzo, a general manager in operations for BMW Financial ― will tackle issues like the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and fair lending laws.
Borgmann, president of Capital One Auto Finance, joins senior executives from Ally Financial, Bank of America Dealer Financial Services, BMW Financial Services, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp., and Westlake Financial Services on the Executive Dialogue session. Panelists will dive into topics like discipline in the face of percolating competition, managing margin compression, and identifying new products and growth opportunities.
Goin, Capital One Auto’s chief information officer, will present “Futurewatch: A Deep Dive into the Technology of Tomorrow.” Goin’s presentation will address topics including auto finance and the mobile revolution and how auto finance can take advantage of “big data.”
The 12th annual Auto Finance Summit, the industry’s premiere event, is slated for Oct. 22-24. It is presented by Auto Finance News, AutoFinanceNews.net, and Royal Media Group and lead-sponsored by FIS.
Other speakers include:
• George Borst, president and CEO at Toyota Financial Services
• Charles Bradley Jr., president and CEO at Consumer Portfolio Services
• Shaun Bugbee, vice president of sales and marketing at BMW Financial Services
• Jeff Edwards, vice president of operations at Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.
• John Hyatt, president of Bank of America Dealer Financial Services
• Andrew Kang, director of capital markets at Santander Consumer USA
• Jim Landy , president and CEO at CarFinance Capital
• Bill Strauss, senior economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
• Scott McKim, senior vice president at Huntington Bank
• Bill Walters, vice president of remarketing at Westlake Financial Services,
To see the entire speaker faculty or register for the Summit, visit www.autofinancesummit.com.